We thought it would be helpful to describe what to expect on your first visit to Village Dental, as well as what to bring to your first appointment. At Village Dental Orrville, Drs. Qadri and their entire dental team are committed to providing each patient with exceptional dentistry in a comfortable atmosphere.
Thank you for choosing our office for your dental care. Dentistry is a lifelong need and we would like to establish a long term relationship in order to provide a lifetime of comfort and health for your smile.
The initial comprehensive examination is vital to the success of your treatment. We review your medical and dental history and perform a thorough oral examination of your teeth and gums. X-rays will be taken if previous dental x-rays are unavailable or outdated. Village Dental is completely digital and our x-rays release less radiation than traditional x-rays. Digital x-rays are clearer and allow us to diagnose patients more effectively.
Fees and Insurance: payment is due at the time the services are provided unless finance arrangements have been made in advance. Our practice as a courtesy, bills dental insurance companies for you and accepts payments from them. We are always available to help you understand your coverage and to maximize your insurance benefits.
Appointments: we reserve valuable time especially for you; therefore, we reserve the right to charge for missed appointments as well as appointments cancelled with less than a twenty-four hour notice.
Emergencies: if you have a dental emergency, every effort will be made to see you the same day you call.
Payment Options: we accept cash, credit cards, checks, debit cards, and CareCredit.
Treatment Plan: once your exam is complete, the doctors at Village Dental will design a treatment plan based on your dental needs.
During your visit, we discuss appointments, time requirements, continued care, and fees. Every effort to maximize your insurance benefits will be used, however, your treatment is always based on your specific needs and not on insurance plan benefits.
We gather important information during your initial visit that will help us to best serve your needs. To ensure that we are able to provide the best care possible, please bring the following items to your appointment:
1. Medical history information, such as the prescription drugs you are taking and their dosages along with completed medical history.
2. Patients that have joint or valve replacements (Aorta, knee, hip, shoulder) are expected to be pre-medicated prior to your dental visit. Please be sure to mention this when scheduling you appointment.
3. If you have insurance, bring your dental insurance information, including your insurance card, social security number, and a valid form of identification.
4. Method of payment for your visit. We accept check, cash, Mastercard, Visa and CareCredit.
5. A list of questions or concerns that you may have regarding your treatment.
Our new patient forms (link to forms) can be found on our website for your convenience or you can complete the forms in our office prior to your scheduled appointment time. If completing the forms in-office, please be sure to arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time.
Just click the button to the right and fill out our appointment form!